Eastern Lift Truck Co.
Rental Coordinator – Warminster, PA
Eastern Lift Truck Co. is looking for a Rental Coordinator to support our Warminster, PA branch location. Rental Coordinator will primarily be responsible for assisting the Rental department to fill customer orders and coordinate rentals of lift trucks and other material handling equipment.
Who are we?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 50 years, was built on the motto "We're Known for Good Service." We strive to provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions.
- Locate equipment required to fill customer orders.
- Work with sales representatives and Hauling Coordinator to rent lift trucks and material handling equipment to customers.
- Responsible for approving & accurately processing vendor invoices.
- Assist with answering incoming phone call(s) from customers and responding in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain an accurate in-house rental truck inventory.
- Responsible for rental truck inventory; ensure inventory is well maintained mechanically, labeled, and all trucks/equipment are accounted for either on contract or at customer location.
- Track and log inventory notes via in house software computer program (NDS).
- Customer service focused.
- Knowledge of Material Handling Equipment Specifications – Specific experience & knowledge of fork lift specs.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Some experience with inside sales desired
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to think ‘Outside the Box’
- Proficient using a computer
Our excellent benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan
- 401K with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
At Eastern Lift Truck Co. you are part of our big family!
We know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. It's our responsibility to propel ELTC into new places, and anticipate the needs of our customers and employees. Accomplishing this mission leads us to leveraging new technologies to deliver services and applications. We need your help to deliver on this vision.
Reasons why you’ll love it here
Our people! You spend the most time at work than you do anywhere else so it’s important to like where you work. At Eastern Lift Truck Co. you’ll find great work atmosphere and family-feel environment. Our company is family-owned and we hold true to that culture and environment. Come be a part of our work family!
Visit our website and learn more about an industry leader at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck Co is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”